DMCA- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is our policy to respond to cases of alleged copyright infringement. If your copyright content has been uploaded to this site, you should send a proper notification. This notice should comply with the requirement of the DMCA.
The following information should be Provided;
- A physical or electronic Signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to be infringed
- Provide in full details, the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed or subjected to infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the material.
- Also provide sufficient contact information to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as Address, Telephone Number, E-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When sending the DMCA Notice, it is important that the above requirements are met.
CONTACT US ON